We believe in our people! Want to be a part of an incredible team where you can be challenged, grow your career, hang around other smart people? Check out current job openings.
React Native / Flutter Developer
We are looking for a young and talented Flutter Developer that create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Must have 1+ years of Experience in React Native/Flutter Application Development.
- Strong & practical experienced in React Native/Flutter.
- Dart / JS experienced.
- Should know how to create and integrate plugins/extensions.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming & data structures.
- Database Design Knowledge (Coredata ,SQL Lite).
- Experience with Java and/or Swift/Objective-C is a plus.
- Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code high-scale production applications.
- Have at least two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools.
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
Whizpool is looking for both fresh and experienced (1-2 years) iOS Developers to join our team. We value our work and take pride in showing it to the world. We offer a great opportunity to expand your career, learn new things, and take on interesting technical challenges. Position is Islamabad based and we will prefer hiring for this region.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Strong programming skills in both Swift and Objective C.
- Strong experience with XCode, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- Hands on knowledge and Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development Lifecycle.
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps.
- Experience in integrating mobile applications to Web Services.
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to details.
- Excellent communication, writing and documentation skills